It’s a challenge to grow your business. You’re tired of the endless sales grind.
Constantly having to get new customers can feel like running on a hamster wheel – going and going and getting nowhere. Imagine how much easier it will be when your existing customers tell everyone how much they appreciate you.
Sounds like a result you want, right?
But if you don’t know where to start, it can seem hard to imagine, let alone accomplish. Fortunately, there’s a proven plan to get everything you need to succeed.
Even better, it won’t cost you a penny.
Let’s solve the problem and get you off the hamster wheel.
Join the Dozen Days To Praise Challenge!
– More customer engagement.
– Deeper connection with existing customers.
– New prospects come directly to you.
Even better – The Dozen Days To Praise Challenge is FREE
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Get your company name in front of new prospects.
- Build customer loyalty authentically, for the long-term.
- Inspire customers to say great things about your company.
- Ensure customers are sharing the message you want people to hear about you.
- Create a process for customer engagement you can use over and over again. Just rinse and repeat.
Here’s what you get when you join the challenge:
- Your Dozen Days to Praise Workbook, delivered to you
- Access to the Dozen Days to Praise Challenge Hub as well as step by step implementation emails, videos, worksheets, and more.
- Daily step-by-step training to help you complete each phase of the challenge easily and quickly.
- Community support from your fellow challenge members in our Challenge group.
- Support and encouragement from the Alignmint For Growth team & Ali Cudby.
- A graduation gift valued at $500.
Here’s what you can expect by the end of 12 days:
- A customer engagement plan for marketing, social media, internal promotion and beyond.
- A path to grow your company’s exposure on social marketing.
- A duplicatable process to grow your company’s visibility on social media.
- A 1 on 1 Customer Engagement Roadmap call with customer retention expert Ali Cudby to create a plan for ongoing growth and success.
All for FREE!
This challenge will not merely boost customer engagement, it will also be a lot of fun! And all you have to do to get started is click the button below. It doesn’t get much easier than that.