CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRAINING COHORTS
FOR B2B SAAS COMPANIES
Retention begins with your internal teams
Training that addresses common issues like:
Alignmint training gives you
SEPARATE PATHS FOR LEADERS AND TEAMS
"As DemandJump scaled, it became clear that our talented team needed to uplevel our processes for customer experience. We brought in Alignmint Growth Strategies and they knocked it out of the park! Their work was strategic, powerful, and consistent across our company. Best of all, we saw ROI before they finished their engagement."
"Working with Ali was amazing. A game changer. My business saw more repeat customers and more word of mouth. If I hadn’t worked with her, I think I’d be miserable, working my fingers to the bone. I wouldn’t have had the success with keeping my staff. My energy wouldn’t have been conducive to them sticking with me. I would have lost interest in my own business. Every year since I’ve worked with Ali has been an improvement."
"We are setting a best practice standard for associations across the US thanks to our work with Ali. Plus, she identified a tactical opportunity that will save significant time and money in our department and across the entire organization. Working with Ali has produced fast results that will generate long-term impact. What a great experience!"
TRAINING TOPICS INCLUDE
For Team Members
- The Principles of Alignmint
- How to Convert a Path To Churn Into a Path To Growth
- The Value Mindset In Your Approach to CX
- How to Launch Customer Relationships for Life
- Rethink the Kickoff
- Achieve First Value Quickly
- Deliver Customer Onboarding That Sticks
- Lead High-Value Customer Meetings
- Set Yourself Up For Long-Term Success
- What To Expect For Yourself and Your Team
- The Financial Rewards of Retention
- Embed a Value Mindset into Your Team
- Principles of Best Practice CX Play Design
- Design a Kickoff Play That Successfully Launches New Customers
- Design and Review Playbooks For Key Customer Milestones
- Customer Welcome
- First Value
get started now
SEATS ARE LIMITED
The Next Cohort Begins March 17TH
Live-Virtual Sessions on Fridays at 11amET/8amPT. Session recordings to follow.